What constitutes style, or rather good style? Style is not just defined by your clothes. Good manners and a good mode of expression as well as appreciation, consideration and respect will also have quite an impact.
During the first meeting I will try to get an idea of the things that are important for your personal style:
- your profession and your job
- the dress code of your industry or your company
- your personal taste
- your interests and your wishes
- your pigment type (colour analysis)
- You will receive a personal style folder with suggestions on how to emphasize your personality.
- fashions, colours and fabrics
- hair style, glasses and jewelery
- make-up or beard
- wardrobe for the job, the leasure time or special occasions